Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pre-test Post

This unit seemed pretty uncomplicated, which was nice. I found that I grasped most of it easily enough, and got through the unit in about 5 days. It seemed to go by quickly as we really only had to learn simplifying equations with division,multiplication, adding, and subtracting; and then solving equations with those same operations. Hopefully I was actually grasping the concepts and not thinking that I was!! With only the text book as a reference, I only learned how to simplify/ solve rational equations their way. Sometimes the explanations can be confusing more than anything, but I hope in the end I learned how to write & solve the equations in a proper way, with proper notation, etc. One thing I did find confusing were the non-permissable values, but I think for the most part I was over-thinking it. Overall, my hope is that I learned this unit in the right way! Miss you guys!

P.S. Mrs. Frey, my dad is going to send the test probably today or tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You can also use your Mathxl account and work through some of the problems. It will likely solve them in the same manner as the textbook though. Might be worth a look if you need some extra help or you can also email me if you have questions.

    ReplyDelete