Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Math Song...

So here is my math song that I wrote a while ago, but forgot to post...
It goes to the tune of Feist's "1234"....

1,2,3,4 counting is the first you learn
years go by and
now look what you've got to solve

Oh equations with inequalities
Greater or less than, which is it please?

Oh, oh-no, "poly" factoring
Oh, oh-no, with radicals too!
Start with the squared
Break "ax" and "c" up within
brackets but
double check by FOIL-ing

Oh coordinate planes, with four quadrants
x and y axis, minus and plus
Oh, oh-no, solve for cos, sin, tan?
Oh, oh-no, not sure if I can!

1,2,3,4,5,6, 9 or 10?
Maybe should've paid attention way back then!
(repeat)

Oh, oh-no, there's still more to learn
Oh, oh-no, my head starts to turn

Oh equations! Hurting my brain!
Oh pre-calculus, what a shame!
(repeat)


Hope you like it!
By Rebecca

Here is the original song so you have an idea as to what the music is like:

1 comment: