Monday, December 19, 2011

Pre-test Blogging

This unit was a trickier one for me as angles are definitely not my forte, nor do I really like dealing with them. However with saying that, I just finished the review and ended up getting all the questions right; which was very surprising. I not only found that I do in fact know what I am doing, but feel pretty comfortable with problems that I was just not grasping before. With saying that, I am still struggling with drawing some of the complex problems out, and not using my calculator for (sin45)(cos45), etc. The basics of these I understand, but I feel that maybe one last explanation would be very helpful...... perhaps a quick stop at Mrs. Ferguson's will do the trick! I should really try and get all the help while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment